POLICIES AND CERTIFICATES
Download GDPR Policy
Download RICS Clients Money Protection Certificate
PROPERTY MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
The Property Particulars issued by Lodge & Thomas are on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through Lodge & Thomas, who for themselves or for the Vendor whose agents they are, give notice that:
- Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of these particulars, their accuracy is not guaranteed, and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
- They do not accept liability for any inaccuracy in these particulars nor for any travelling or other expenses incurred by applicants in viewing properties that may have been let, sold or withdrawn.
GENERAL AUCTION CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Lot or Lots in question shall be put up again at the last undisputed bidding and resold at the Auctioneer's sole discretion.
- No bidder shall withdraw his bid.
- All lots shall be taken to with all their faults or misdescriptions if any and the purchase money shall be paid in full at any time during the progress or at the close of the sale, when demanded by the Auctioneers or their clerk. Under no circumstances will any lot be removed from the place of sale without a Delivery Note from the Auctioneers.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser on the fall of the hammer, but the equitable and beneficial ownership of the goods shall not pass until payment in full to the Auctioneers by the purchaser of all funds due to the vendor has been made.
- In these conditions of sale, the words "The Goods" shall be deemed to include all manner of things, living or dead, including livestock offered for sale by the Auctioneer.
- The purchaser shall pay commission to the Auctioneers at the rate announced at the start of the sale.
- All lots are to be removed by the time announced by the Auctioneer at the sale.
- Upon any purchaser failing to comply with these Conditions, the Lot or Lots bought by him shall be resold by Public Auction or Private Treaty, and any expenses incurred, or deficiency arising from such re-sale shall be made good by the defaulter.
- The Auctioneer reserves, on behalf of both themselves and of the vendor, the right to bid for any Lot or Lots during the sale.
- In case of any dispute not provided for in the foregoing Conditions the decision of the Auctioneer between purchaser and vendor shall be final and binding on both parties.
These Conditions of Sale may vary from sale to sale depending on the circumstances and the revised conditions will be published on the relevant catalogue or announced at the time of Sale.