We provide help, advice and support in completing and submitting the paperwork and transfers of land and Entitlements. We also provide general advice in relation to Basic Payment Scheme (BPS) mapping and other queries related to BPS and Entitlement trading.

We can assist with:

  • Annual Claims
  • Registrations
  • Mapping amendments
  • Changes to the business structure in relation to your BPS claim
  • Ensuring greening requirements are met
  • Appeals

For further information please contact Bob Mosley, Ross Collins or Ed Harris on 01872 272722

Please contact Andrew Body if you wish to buy or sell Entitlements - 01872 272722